:D hehehe

:D hehehe
hehehehehehehehehehe

Saturday, October 15, 2011

ok so i also luv this song ik lots of songs because i hate typing the code 2 jus get my 52 songs playlist on here i hate typeing codes XD long tittle!!!

ok hold up a sec i know the words leme think so i can type them D:           come 2 me children and follow my way into the world of darkness and magic with all my power ill show u the way 2 all ur dreams hopes and illousionscome 2 me children and follow my way into the world of darkness and magic with all my power ill show u the way 2 all your dreams hopes and illousions hmmmm *lots of humming XD*   come 2 me children and follow my way with all my power ill show u the way 2 all your dreams hopes and illousions !!!!!! ok so theres also a nightcored version i personaly like that 1 better but u know anyway look it up on youtube find wich 1 u like beter if u whant ;3 omg here comes lots of huming again D: ok well hm i would give chu a list on my playlist songs sense i cant put them up yet for now but take 2 long 2 type >.< anyway please read the other posts 2 they dun all suck ok D:

1 comment:

  1. if you don't wanna type out the code, you could always copy and paste... xD

    ReplyDelete